Latest Cruise Industry News
Latest Travel News
- Delta to allow free basic economy flight changes as travelers struggle to reach agentson July 28, 2021
Delta is eliminating fees for changes to basic economy trips through the rest of the year.
- Legoland New York uses almost 100,000 bricks to build this massive creationon July 27, 2021
It took more than 95,000 Lego bricks to build this taste of Legoland New York.
- Will the mask mandate for flights be extended? Southwest Airlines CEO says airlines not pushing for iton July 27, 2021
Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly is the first U.S. airline executive to publicly express what is in effect support for letting the mask mandate expire.
- Airlines weigh in on mask mandates required for air travel until mid-Septemberon July 27, 2021
Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly says his airline will not be lobbying for another mask mandate extension.
- UNESCO's World Heritage list makes international additions, visit 5 right here in the USon July 27, 2021
UNESCO's World Heritage list has a new additions in Spain, but what if you want to see one closer to home? Here are 5 certified sites in the U.S.
- After 500 days without cruising, Norwegian Cruise Line is back in action with Greece sailingon July 26, 2021
Norwegian Jade became the first Norwegian Cruise Line ship to resume cruises after the COVID-19 shutdown. The ship sailed from Athens, Greece, Sunday.
- Anthony Bourdain doc explores chef's 'tortured' life: 'He cared way too much about everything'on July 26, 2021
The late chef and TV personality is memorialized in the emotionally searing new documentary "Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain," out Friday.
- Home sales to foreign buyers drop to the lowest level in a decade amid COVIDon July 26, 2021
A lack of global travel and tourism amid COVID-19 slowed purchases of U.S. homes by foreign buyers. It was the fourth straight year of declines.
- US intends to keep travel restrictions in place against UK, European countries, otherson July 26, 2021
The United States has no plans to lift travel restrictions at this point given the rise of the delta variant, according to the White House.
- Southwest Airlines admits summer flight struggles, pledges fixes: 'We will do better'on July 26, 2021
Southwest Airline's on-time performance in June was 62.5% and is running at 67% in July. The airline says the worst is behind it.