- 2022 Alaska: Seattle, Washington
- 2022 Alaska: Ketchikan, Alaska
- 2022 Alaska: Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier
- 2022 Alaska: Juneau, Alaska
- 2022 Alaska: Skagway, Alaska
- 2022 Alaska: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 2022 Alaska: Celebrity Solstice Dining Review
- 2022 Alaska: Celebrity Solstice Ship Review
We enjoyed a great day in Skagway. If you have never been here before, I recommend either taking the White Pass and Yukon scenic train ride, or taking the coach tour up the other side of the gorge on the road to see the incredible scenery in this area. I have done both, so this time it meant just a walk around town for a beer and crab leg lunch.
Our ship was able to dock in Skagway, but because of the land slide conditions that were affecting the closer berth, we had to take a little tender boat to go around the land slide and disembark the ship.
We enjoyed a nice walk around town and a king crab leg. King Crab is very expensive even in Alaska. I think it was $60 for the one piece. If you are on a luxury cruise, that service this as part of the regular menu it is a real treat, or if your ship offers it as a pop-up specialty dining compare the price to what I paid for one piece. Steve doesn’t eat seafood other than beer battered fish and chips, which he enjoyed here.My Cruise History