- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Bridgetown, Barbados
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Rodney Bay, Saint Lucia
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: St. Johns, Antigua And Barbuda
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Carambola Beach, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Bequia, St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Bridgetown, Barbados (post cruise)
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Seabourn Odyssey Onboard Dining
- 2021 Caribbean Cruise: Seabourn Odyssey Ship Review
For this cruise, I have to take a different approach to reviewing the ports, as we took this cruise primarily for the onboard cruise experience and we did not book any formal ship’s excursions. Because of Covid protocols, we were not able to, nor did we feel the need to get off, having visited most of the islands previously. So rather than tell you what we did on this cruise, I will draw on previous experience and knowledge of each destination, and also share some of the excursion options offered by Seabourn.
St. Lucia is a very steep volcanic island, with some of the most striking scenery including beautiful bays, a drive in volcano and the famous Piton, volcanic cones, that jut out at the South West end of the island. The islands volcanic activity creates geothermal baths and mud that are utilized in many of the islands spa and baths. Below are some of my pictures of those incredible sites from a previous visit to St. Lucia.
Our ship pulled up in Rodney Bay near the Pidgeon Island National Park near the Sandals St. Lucia resort. Seabourn offered tours that capture both the beauty of the island and the waters including SNUBA (a kind of hybrid between scuba and snorkeling with a hooded air chamber) at Pidgeon island, water fall and piton hikes. They also offer full and half day private car tours that allow guests to see the sights that would be important to them including waterfalls, the volcano, the pitons and the beautiful waters.My Cruise History