Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Nov 12– Silversea Cruises is offering North American travelers complimentary roundtrip economy air transportation from Montreal, New York, Miami and 24 additional eastern cities on 16 new voyages to Europe and the Mediterranean next summer. In total, 28 voyages in 2009 offer the special free airfare incentive. Generously discounted economy roundtrip airfare is also available from select central and western gateway cities.
The special air incentives are being offered for a limited time on new bookings made on or before March 31, 2009.
“We’ve expanded our free air program in response to the challenging economic environment,” said Marilyn Conroy, Silversea’s senior vice president of sales and marketing for the Americas. “With this new booking incentive, we’re making it as attractive as possible for guests to move ahead with their travel plans for 2009 regardless of spiraling air costs.”
Included in the complimentary air program are Silver Shadow’s June 26, July 8, and July 20 Alaska voyages, featuring free roundtrip air transportation to San Francisco from over 70 cities across the U.S. and Canada. Silversea is also offering discounted air travel on three voyages to the Caribbean and five in South America.
Following below is a sampling of 2009 voyages offering free air transportation from select cities:
- Silver Wind departs May 14 on a 7-day voyage (#2915) from Barcelona to Nice with calls in Valencia, Corsica, Livorno and Antibes.
- Silver Whisper departs July 4 on a 7-day voyage (#4918) from Venice to Athens with calls in Split, Kotor, Corfu and Itea.
Northern Europe and Baltic
- Silver Cloud departs August 2 on a 7-day voyage (#1918) from Stockholm to Copenhagen with calls in Helsinki and Tallinn, plus a three-day, two night stopover in St. Petersburg.
- Silver Cloud departs September 5 on a 14-day roundtrip voyage (#1922) from London with calls in Tallinn, Gdansk, Copenhagen and Zeebrugge, plus a three-day, two night stopover in St. Petersburg.
Alaska and Pacific Coast
- Silver Shadow departs June 26 on a 12-day roundtrip voyage (#3915) from San Francisco with calls in Ketchikan, Wrangell, Juneau, Sitka and Victoria (British Columbia).
For complete details and the latest information on these special capacity-controlled air programs, please visit www.silversea.com.