MIAMI, December 8, 2010 — Seabourn has extended its special â€œSeabourn Value Fares,â€ previously offered on all 2011 cruises, into the first quarter of 2012, creating exceptional values with savings up to 65 percent aboard the award-winning lineâ€™s intimate, all-suite ships. Seabourn Value Fares start from $2,399 per guest for a seven-day cruise. The fares vary by itinerary and apply to all worldwide voyages for fall 2011 and winter 2012.
“Seabourn will have six ships sailing all across the globe in the fall of 2011 and winter of 2012,” said Pamela C. Conover, Seabourn’s President and CEO. “They will be visiting dozens of exciting and far-flung destinations, and these added Seabourn Value Fares mean there is no better time to book one of those amazing Seabourn cruises than now,” she added.
To take advantage of these fares, guests must book by March 31, 2011, after which the prices are subject to rise. As previously announced, due to increasing demand, the company has implemented a new pricing strategy for 2011 to increase fares to restore the advantage to those who book early.
The limited-time-only fares apply to 56 cruises departing between November 2011 and May 2012 in Asia, the South Pacific, Central and South America, and the Caribbean, with itineraries ranging from seven to 26 days.
Some examples of regions and per-person Seabourn Value Fares are:
* Seabourn Pride 14-day voyages exploring Vietnam and Thailand, from $4,999.
* Seabourn Legend 10- to 18-day cruises in Indonesia and Arabia from $3,999.
* Seabourn Odyssey 14- to 26-day South Pacific voyages, from $6,299.
* Seabourn Sojourn 14- to 17-day voyages in South America from $5,499.
* Seabourn Spirit 14-day Panama Canal voyages from $4,299.
* Seven- to 14-day Caribbean cruises on Seabourn Spirit, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest from $2,399.
* Seabourn Spirit, Seabourn Odyssey or Seabourn Sojourn transatlantic voyages from $2,599.
Seabourn Value Fares are also available for the entire 109-day Seabourn Quest World Cruise or shorter segments. Rates begin from $43,080 per person for the full world cruise or from $7,600 per person for a shorter segment.
The promotion includes optional air add-on, with round-trip economy air starting from $600 and business class air from $1,300 from 39 North American gateways.
Book early to take advantage of the Seabourn Value Fares, which are available for only a limited time. Rates are subject to increase and space available, and are based on double occupancy. Certain other restrictions apply.
For more information, contact a travel agent, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391.