Miami – February 13, 2012 – Ultra-luxury line Regent Seven Seas Cruises, which turns 20 this year, has launched a commemorative air promotion in connection with its Europe 2012 cruise vacations. Guests who book selected departures can upgrade to Business Class air on transatlantic flights from just $499 each way.* In addition, the line is waiving its air add-on fares from more than 100 cities throughout North America.
“Most of our guests appreciate the extra space and comfort that Business Class service provides,” says Mark Conroy, the line’s president. “This limited-time air promotion is just one more way that we are celebrating our 20th anniversary.”
Choose from 10 Voyages:
Travelers can choose from 7-, 10-, 12-, and 14-night itineraries aboard the 700-guest, all-balcony, all-suite and Seven Seas Mariner – recently awarded first and second place in the “Best Cabins, Small Ship” category in the first Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards.
• Istanbul to Athens, 7 nights, departing July 13, Seven Seas Mariner. Ports include Kavala, Greece; Mykonos; Kusadasi (Ephesus); Rhodes; Crete and Santorini.
• Athens to Venice, 7 nights, departing July 20, Seven Seas Mariner. Ports include Kusadasi (Ephesus); Santorini; Katakolon; Corfu; and Dubrovnik.
• Venice to Monte Carlo, 10 nights, departing July 27, Seven Seas Mariner. Ports include Urbino, Italy; Dubrovnik; Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu; Taormina, Sicily; Sorrento/Capri; Civitavecchia (Rome); Livorno (Florence/Pisa) and Cannes.
• Monte Carlo to Barcelona, 7 nights, departing August 6, Seven Seas Mariner. Ports include Livorno (Florence/Pisa); Civitavecchia (Rome); Sorrento/Capri; Olbia, Italy; Saint-Tropez and Marseille, France.
• Lisbon to Venice, 14 nights, departing August 23, Seven Seas Mariner. Ports include CÁdiz (Seville), Granada (MÁlaga), Cartagena, Ibiza and Barcelona, Spain; Saint-Tropez; Monte Carlo; Livorno (Florence/Pisa); Civitavecchia (Rome); Corfu and Dubrovnik.
• Copenhagen to Stockholm, 10 nights, departing July 12 and 29, Seven Seas Voyager. Ports include WarnemÜnde (Berlin); RØnne, Denmark; Visby, Sweden; Riga, Latvia; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg (for three full days) and Helsinki.
• Stockholm to Copenhagen, 7 nights, departing August 8, Seven Seas Voyager. Ports include Helsinki; Tallinn, Estonia; Visby, Sweden; WarnemÜnde (Berlin); and St. Petersburg.
• Copenhagen to Stockholm, 10 nights, departing August 15, Seven Seas Voyager. Ports include WarnemÜnde (Berlin); RØnne, Denmark; Visby, Sweden; Riga, Latvia; Helsinki; St. Petersburg (three full days) and Tallinn, Estonia.
• Stockholm to London, 12 nights, departing August 25, Seven Seas Voyager. Ports include Helsinki; St. Petersburg (overnight); Tallinn, Estonia; Riga, Latvia; Visby, Sweden; WarnemÜnde (Berlin); Copenhagen; Amsterdam and Zeebrugge.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is widely recognized as the world’s most inclusive ultra-luxury cruise line with airfare, all-suite accommodations, award-winning cuisine, premium spirits and fine wines, live entertainment, shore excursions, gratuities and taxes, and a pre-cruise hotel stay included in cruise fares.
To receive a brochure or for more information on Regent Seven Seas Cruises, see a professional travel agent, visit www.RSSC.com or call toll-free 800-285-1835.
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world’s most-inclusive luxury cruise line. Fares include all-suite accommodations, round-trip air, highly personalized service, acclaimed cuisine, fine wines and spirits, sightseeing excursions in every port, a pre-cruise luxury hotel package and gratuities. Three award-winning, all-suite vessels, Seven Seas Navigator, Seven Seas Mariner, and Seven Seas Voyager, are among the most spacious at sea and visit more than 300 destinations around the globe.
About Prestige Cruise Holdings – Prestige Cruise Holdings (PCH) is the parent company of Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Formed in 2007 to manage select assets in Apollo Management’s cruise investment portfolio, PCH is led by Chairman and CEO Frank J. Del Rio and President and COO Kunal S. Kamlani. PCH is the market leader in the upper-premium and luxury segments of the cruise industry with nearly 5,200 berths between the Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands, a number the company expects will grow to more than 6,400 berths by 2012.
*The air upgrade promotion is valid for suite categories D-H; guests in Penthouse and higher suites receive free upgrades to Business Class. The offer has no current expiration date and is capacity controlled, based on seat and airline class of service availability and may be withdrawn or increased at anytime. Once booked, the rate will be locked in. The offer is available for new bookings only beginning Monday, February 13.