1.65 million people canâ€™t be wrong. Thatâ€™s the claim as a record number of Brits take a cruise this year and P&O Cruises joins forces with the Association of Cruise Experts (ACE) for the third National Cruise Week, 19-26 September.
All bookings made within National Cruise Week will be entered into a draw and one passenger will win back the cost of their entire booking (for all passengers in this cabin), meaning they will only have to pay for their insurance, shore excursions and drinks on board.
The offer extends to all holidays in P&O Cruises Early Booking Spectacular â€“ a promotion encouraging British holidaymakers to book early for their 2011 holiday by offering savings of up to Â£1,500 per couple, free car parking and coach transfers, free on board spending money of up to Â£375 per couple and a 5% discount for full cruise payments made at the time of booking.
Early Booking Spectacular includes all holidays departing from Southampton between March and October 2011, ranging from two night weekend cruises, to 14-night Mediterranean summer holidays to 24-night USA and Canada explorations. Families, couples and singles are all eligible.
P&O Cruises managing director, Carol Marlow, said: â€œWe are Britainâ€™s favourite cruise line and our National Cruise Week Cashback competition will enable one lucky passenger to experience our award-winning ships.
â€œ1.65 million Brits are expected to take a cruise this year â€“ more than a seven percent increase on 2009 â€“ and this growth is indicative of the outstanding value for money, choice of product and quality of service offered within the industry.
â€œP&O Cruises carries more British passengers to more destinations than any other cruise line, offering something to suit every kind of passenger, from those looking for a small, intimate experience â€“ exclusively for adults â€“ to those wanting a big ship experience for all the family.
â€œWe are happy to support National Cruise Week as it celebrates the strength of the cruise industry and raises awareness of cruising as the ideal holiday choice.â€
For more information or to book call P&O Cruises on 0845 3 555 333, visit www.pocruises.com or see an ABTA bonded ACE travel agent.
Terms & conditions of the Cashback competition
1. Only bookings made through an ACE travel agent or direct with P&O Cruises will qualify for this competition
2. To enter, once a qualifying booking has been made the ACE travel agent or the customer should email the booking reference and lead passenger name to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Only new bookings made within National Cruise Week, September 19 â€“ 26, 2010 may enter the draw. Each booking represents one entry
4. Offer does not include the world cruise programme
5. There will be one winner chosen at random from all entries on September 28, 2010
6. The total cost of the winnerâ€™s cruise booking will be refunded to the person who paid for the booking
7. The winner will still be required to pay for their on board spend, gratuities, transport to and from Southampton, car parking and travel insurance
8. The winner will be notified by October 1, 2010
9. The winner will make themselves reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required
10. The promoter is Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST