FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (July 24, 2009) – MSC Cruises is offering travelers planning to cruise Europe the opportunity to take advantage of a special one-week only “Europe Blowout” savings promotion today through July 31, 2009.
“Europe Blowout” rates begin at $499 per person on select 7-night cruises and $799 for 10-night positioning cruises visiting some of Europe’s most exotic ports. Experience the line’s elegant ships including two of the newest in the cruise industry — sister ships MSC Splendida, which launched this month, and MSC Fantasia, which debuted in December of 2008.
Some of the itineraries featuring special “Europe Blowout” rates on new bookings offer the best available staterooms for early bookings, while space is available, on select 7-night sailings of:
- MSC Splendida: Western Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona, Genoa, Civitavecchia, or Marseille, starting at $549
- MSC Fantasia: Western Mediterranean roundtrip from Genoa, Barcelona, Naples or Marseille, starting at $599
- MSC Armonia: “Wonders of the Aegean” Eastern Mediterranean roundtrip from Venice or Bari, starting at $529
- MSC Orchestra: Baltic or Norwegian Fjords roundtrip from Copenhagen or Kiel, starting at $1,099; Western Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona or Genoa, starting at $549
- MSC Musica: “Greek Islands in the Sun” Eastern Mediterranean roundtrip from Venice or Bari, starting at $649
- MSC Lirica: “Mediterranean Marvels” Western Mediterranean from Genoa or Rome, starting at $499
“Europe Blowout” rates on select 10- or 11-night positioning cruises include:
- MSC Lirica: Dover or Amsterdam to Genoa starting at $799
- MSC Orchestra: Copenhagen or Kiel to Genoa from $899
Children ages 17 and younger sail free when sharing a stateroom with two full-fare-paying adults.
Cruise-only rates are per person, based on double occupancy (government fees and taxes for all guests are additional) and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
For more information about MSC Cruises, visit us online at www.MSCCruisesUSA.com or contact a local travel professional.