Miami, FL, Sept 6 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Oceania Cruises is pleased to announce that it has published its 2008 European Collection brochure. Featuring a bold and dramatic cover of lush vineyards, the coverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s art bridges the exquisite culinary and wine experience found onboard with the exceptional destination experience for which Oceania Cruises is renowned. As the leader in destination cruising, every Oceania Cruises itinerary offers a wondrous mix of unique experiences. For 2008, the line has added Haifa, Israel; Pula/Rovinj, Croatia; Alghero (Sardinia), Italy; Tangier, Morocco; and Hamilton, Bermuda to its already the stellar line up of boutique and marquee ports.
Oceania CruisesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ intimate and mid-sized ships enable guests to experience smaller ports that many larger ships simply cannot access, such as Monte Carlo, SaintÃ¢â‚¬â€œTropez, Sarande, Portofino and Kotor. These are in addition to Oceania CruisesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ perennial favorites like St. Petersburg, Istanbul, Copenhagen, Venice and Rome.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Our guests are discerning travelers who are looking for an enriching travel experience. With our 2008 collection, we have created itineraries that blend EuropeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s marquee ports with hidden gems to present our guests with the most rewarding destination experience possible,Ã¢â‚¬Â stated Bob Binder, President of Oceania Cruises.
The 2008 European Collection features four Grand Voyages that range from 24 to 28 days in length. Guests sailing aboard these longer voyages can savor a diverse range of ports and explore at a more leisurely pace due to an abundance of overnight port stays.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“A great number of our loyal past guests have expressed their preference for longer voyages and they have proven exceptionally popular. With our Grand Voyages, guests may experience the entire continent of Europe from Istanbul to London and beyond to Tunisia and Morocco,Ã¢â‚¬Â added Binder.
2008 European Collection Highlights
- Guests can explore mystical Egypt and ancient Israel on an enticing 14-day voyage from Barcelona to Istanbul.
- Grand Voyages are unequalled in their breadth and scope. Ranging from 22 to 28 days, they span several continents and afford guests the opportunity to experience all of Europe, from the eastern Mediterranean to the outer reaches of Scandinavia and as far west as the Americas.
- 42 Mediterranean voyages that combine the best of France, Italy, the Greek Isles and Dalmatian Coast.
- The 4th Annual Oceania Club Reunion Cruise is a magnificent 12-day journey through the Aegean, Ionian and Adriatic Seas from Istanbul to Athens on August 20, 2008.
- Sail with world-renowned Master Chef Jacques PÃƒÂ©pin from Barcelona to Miami on November 11, 2008, and gain a unique insight into his world of culinary artistry.
With FREE airfare from 20 North American gateways, these extraordinary voyages are the pinnacle of value. Consumers are urged to contact their travel agent or Oceania Cruises today to reserve their preferred sailing and accommodations. For additional information, to make a reservation, or to order a brochure, please contact your Travel Agent or Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658. Visit us at www.OceaniaCruises.com where you may view our new 2008 European Collection eÃ¢â‚¬â€œBrochure or request that a brochure be mailed to you.