Miami, FL, July 14, 2006 â€ Oceania Cruises is pleased to announce that it has published its new 2007 European Collection brochure. Featuring dramatic cover-art that represents the mosaic of European cultures and the water that connects them, the new 96-page brochure showcases a fascinating kaleidoscope of voyages and is being mailed to consumers and travel agents this week. With 57 alluring voyages to choose from, traveling with Oceania Cruises will show you Europe as you always dreamed it would be. A voyage aboard Oceania Cruises is this years best vacation value with 2 for 1 Cruise Fares that include FREE Airfare beginning at just $1,999 per guest. This extraordinary offer expires August 31, 2006, and these voyages are selling quickly, so we urge you to begin planning your vacation now.
2007 European Collection Highlights
- A wondrous mix of marquee and boutique ports on every voyage. New ports include La Spezia, Mitilini, Portoferraio, Sarande, Mahon, and Cagliari.
- The Greek Isles are more popular than ever and in 2007, we offer 25 sail dates with nine distinctly different itineraries.
- Insignias 12-day sailings between Rome and Venice on April 28 and May 10 feature 11 ports of call with three overnight port calls and no sea days.
- A new 14-day Istanbul to Barcelona voyage calls upon the great wonders of the archeological world â€œ Mitilini, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Antalya, Limassol, Alexandria, Heraklion, Valletta, La Goulette, Cagliari, and Mahon.
- Our new 10-day Å“Roman RevelationsÂ voyage showcases the rich cultural diversity and historical treasures of Libya, Tunisia, Greece, Italy and Spain.
- Grand Voyages are unequalled in their breadth and scope. Ranging from 22 to 28 days, they literally span the continent and afford you the opportunity to experience all of Europe, from the eastern Mediterranean to the outer reaches of Scandinavia.
New Pre- and Post-Cruise Land Tours
The perfect companion to the Oceania Cruises experience, these new 4- and 5-day land tours include fully escorted tours, some meals, deluxe hotel accommodations, and all transportation, including transfers to and from the ship and airport, as well as any flights between destinations. To allow you time to explore on your own, more than ample time has been built in for you to sightsee independently, savor local culinary experiences, or simply relax.
- Under The Tuscan Sun showcases the vibrant history and culture of this fabled region and includes Montecatini, Florence, Pisa and Siena.
- Mystical Cappadocia provides an in-depth look at this majestic region and reveals the rich history which dates back millions of years.
- Real Madrid and Toledo allows your clients to experience the essence of Spanish culture and heritage and enjoy all of the Å“must seeÂ historical and architectural gems of these cities.
- Cathedrals and Castles of Imperial Europe reveals the history, culture and architectural grandeur of one of Europes most storied regions through explorations of Prague, Vienna and the surrounding countryside.
- Krakow and Warsaw is a journey of discovery that reveals the rich culture and history of Poland and provides a dazzling look into the countrys vast influence on European affairs throughout the centuries.
With FREE airfare from 20 North American gateways and 2 for 1 cruise fares that begin at just $1,999 per guest, these extraordinary voyages are the pinnacle of value. We urge you to contact youre your travel agent or Oceania Cruises today to reserve the sailing and accommodations of your choice.
Simply the Best
For the third year in a row, in a testament to the exceptional quality and outstanding value that Oceania Cruises provides its guests, the savvy and sophisticated readers of Travel + Leisure Magazine have ranked Oceania Cruises as one of the worlds finest cruise lines. This prestigious award reaffirms the lines unique brand positioning and ahead of the leading premium lines and in the esteemed company of the worlds most respected luxury brands.
In their eleventh annual readers survey, Travel + Leisure readers rated Oceania Cruises as the #3 large-ship cruise line; perfectly reinforcing the companys unique brand positioning above the leading premium lines and in the company of the most respected luxury cruise lines. During the survey, Travel + Leisure subscribers reported where they had traveled worldwide and how, and rated only the destinations, properties and companies that were relevant to their recent travel experiences. Readers were asked to rate cruise lines on a variety of criteria including Service, Itineraries/Destinations, Food, Cabin, Entertainment/Activities and Value.
About Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises is the worlds largest upscale cruise line. Featuring a fleet of intimate and luxurious 684-guest ships, Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, Oceania Cruises sails to the most alluring ports in Europe, China and the Far East, Australia, New Zealand, South America and the Caribbean. Combining the finest cuisine at sea, exceptional personalized service, luxurious accommodations and extraordinary value, Oceania Cruises is setting a new, worldwide standard for luxury cruising. For additional information, reservations, or to order a copy of the 2007 European Collection brochure, please contact your Travel Agent or Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658.
Visit us at OceaniaCruises.com.