Miami, FL, July 31, 2007 Ã¢â‚¬â€ Oceania Cruises announced that its 2008-2009 Winter Collection of sailings to Asia, Australia, the Caribbean and South America will open for reservations on August 1, 2007. In the tradition of offering discerning travelers an extraordinary introductory offer, all 2008-2009 Winter Collection itineraries will offer Free Round-trip Economy Airfare and 2 for 1 Cruise Fares through December 31, 2007.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Our new Winter Collection of sailings adds a new dimension to the destination experience through more overnight port stays and enticing new ports. WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re delighted to be able to offer our guests and travel partners unique and enriching journeys to the most spectacular destinations worldwide,Ã¢â‚¬Â stated Bob Binder, President of Oceania Cruises.
Highlights of the 2008-2009 Winter Collection:
- An unrivaled roster of overnight port stays in Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Luxor, Dubai, Yangon, Bali, Bangkok, Hanoi, Saigon, ItajaÃƒÂ, SÃƒÂ£o Paulo, Kyoto, and Taipei.
- Nautica returns to Australia and Asia with eight unique voyages ranging from 15 to 35 days.
- Insignia sails an enchanting array of 12- to 19-day voyages to the verdant coastal villages of Brazil and the mesmerizing Chilean fjords.Three exciting new 19-day cruises between Rio de Janeiro and Valparaiso offer a grand look at a grand continent.
A Wider Array of Longer Voyages
To offer adventurous travelers a wider variety of destination-rich experiences, we have crafted a series of longer itineraries to sate their appetite for new and enthralling experiences.
- 32-day Rome to Singapore cruise aboard Nautica visiting Capri, Messina, Cairo, Luxor, Salalah, Muscat, Dubai, Cochin, Yangon and Phuket.
- Two 19-day voyages between Rio de Janeiro and Valparaiso visiting SÃƒÂ£o Paulo, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Port Stanley, Ushuaia, Punta Arenas, Laguna San Rafael, Puerto Chacabuco and Puerto Montt.
- 26-day Amazon Adventure aboard Regatta. Sailing roundtrip from Miami, guests will call on virtually every port in the vast Caribbean and experience the majesty of the mighty Amazon River and historic Manaus.
New Ports of Call
- Yangon, Myanmar Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Nautica will spend three magical days in the capital of the former British colony of Burma which is brimming with a rich and fascinating history. Take time to explore the Shwedagon Pagoda, the Karaweik Palace on Kandawgyi Lake or voyage overland to fabled Mandalay which was immortalized by Rudyard Kipling and Frank Sinatra.
- Puerto Chiapas, Mexico Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Shrouded in mystery and mysticism, Puerto Chiapas is the gateway to the legendary world of the Mayans. Adventure abounds in the region of the Tacana Volcano, exotic wildlife can be found in the surrounding jungles, and the legendary Mayan pyramids at Palenque are close at hand.
- Huatulco, Mexico Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Huatulco offers the cosmopolitan atmosphere of a chic resort, combined with old-world charm. A beautiful seaside town, it is set upon nine breathtakingly blue bays which are rimmed with sugar-sand beaches to relax on and verdant jungles to explore.
Free Airfare and 2 for 1 Cruise Fares
With Free Airfare from 20 North American gateways and 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, these extraordinary voyages are the pinnacle of value. 2 for 1 Cruise Fares that include Free Airfare start at just $1,499 per guest. Guests are urged to make their reservations as early as possible to ensure that they take advantage of the Free Airfare and receive the accommodations of choice on their preferred voyage.
Simply the Best
For the fourth year in a row, in a testament to the exceptional quality and outstanding value that Oceania Cruises provides its guests, the savvy and sophisticated readers of Travel + Leisure Magazine and CondÃƒÂ© Nast Traveler have ranked Oceania Cruises as one of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s finest cruise lines. These prestigious awards reaffirm the lineÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s unique brand positioning and leadership within the hospitality industry and place the line above the leading premium cruise lines and in the esteemed company of the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most respected luxury brands.
About Oceania Cruises
Oceania CruisesÃ‚Â® is the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s only upper-premium cruise line and offers a unique combination of the finest cuisine at sea, luxurious accommodations, exceptional personalized service and extraordinary value. As the leader in destination cruising, Oceania Cruises sails to more than 180 ports in Europe, China and the Far East, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Central America and the Caribbean. Featuring three intimate and elegant mid-sized ships, Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, the line will introduce two new mid-size Oceania Class ships to its award-winning fleet in 2010 and 2011. For additional information, to make a reservation, or to order a brochure, please contact your Travel Agent or Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658. Visit us at OceaniaCruises.com.