Miami, FL, April 28, 2008 Ã¢â‚¬â€ Oceania Cruises is pleased to announce that it has expanded the Free Airfare program for its 2009 European Collection to include more than 120 cities in the Untied States and Canada.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“Based on the feedback we have received, we want to ensure that our promotions are inclusive of as many of our travel partners and guests as possible. The Oceania Cruises Experience has tremendous allure and now offers even greater value with a free airfare program that is unrivaled in its scope,Ã¢â‚¬Â stated Bob Binder, President of Oceania Cruises.
With Free Airfare from more than 120 North American gateways and 2 for 1 cruise fares, these extraordinary voyages are the pinnacle of value and guests are urged to make their reservations as early as possible to ensure that they take advantage of the free airfare and receive the accommodations of choice on their preferred voyage. The free airfare promotion is valid through August 31, 2008 and is capacity controlled.
With an unrivaled array of itineraries that call on EuropeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most enticing ports, Oceania Cruises will offer 56 European voyages that range in length from 10 to 30 days and call at more than 80 ports. With a keen focus on providing a unique and enriching destination experience, every aspect of the lineÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 2009 European Collection has been meticulously crafted with the discriminating traveler in mind. With more overnight stays in EuropeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s star cities and a unique mixture of marquee and boutique ports, traveler are afforded the opportunity to immerse themselves in the rich and abundant history, culture and cuisine of EuropeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most alluring cities. Oceania CruisesÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ three ships offer opportunities for discerning travelers to explore everything from the romantic waters of the Mediterranean and Greek Isles to the cosmopolitan capitals and stunning scenery of Northern Europe.
Highlights of the 2009 European Collection:
- Magnificent Maiden Ports Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Hellesylt, Norway; Fowey, United Kingdom; Biarritz, France; Koper, Slovenia; and Split, Croatia.
- Jacques PÃƒÂ©pin sails aboard Insignia from Barcelona to Istanbul on August 9. With a mix of intriguing ports including Egypt and the Holy Land, this voyage will include special culinary demonstrations, wine lectures and exclusive shore side events.
- 5th Annual Oceania Club Reunion Cruise Ã¢â‚¬â€œ departing from Rome on October 5, 2009, this extraordinary 12-day voyage call on a dozen ports in five fascinating countries. With a stellar line-up of ports that includes Venice, Cinque Terre, Dubrovnik, Kotor, and Monte Carlo to name just a few, Oceania Club members will be feted with exclusive cocktail parties, members-only lunches and dinners, private shore excursions and additional surprises.
- A New 16-day Venice-Rome voyage highlights the scenic splendor and intriguing history of the Dalmatian Coast. Insignia sails from Venice to Rome on May 15 and calls on Koper, Split, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Corfu, Sarande, Valletta, Taormina, Sorrento, Amalfi, Florence, St Tropez, and Cinque Terre.
- Regatta returns to Scandinavia and Russia and sails to Norway and the British Isles for the very first time. A 12-day Norwegian Fjords and British Isles cruise sails roundtrip from Dover on July 13 and calls on Edinburgh, Invergordon, Alesund, Hellesylt, Belfast, Dublin, Waterford, and Fowey.
- A new 14-day Egypt and Israel itinerary sails from Barcelona to Istanbul and includes Tunisia, Malta, Greece, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus and Turkey. This voyage departs aboard Nautica on June 27, Insignia on August 9 and Regatta on October 31.
- 4 new Grand Voyages that span all of Europe and South America. Guests may sail from Venice to Stockholm; Barcelona to Venice, showcasing virtually the entire Mediterranean; Istanbul to Miami; and Rome to Rio de Janeiro.
For additional information, to make a reservation, or to order a brochure, please contact your Travel Agent or Oceania Cruises at 800-531-5658. Visit us at www.OceaniaCruises.com