Miami – Oct 7, 2010 — Norwegian Cruise Line and Nickelodeon today announced that Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress, stars of the hit live-action series iCarly, will appear on board its two 2011 “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises.” Jennette McCurdy (Sam Puckett), will appear on board Norwegian Jewel’s February 20, 2011 cruise, and both McCurdy and Nathan Kress (Freddie Benson) will sail on board Norwegian Epic’s July 24, 2011 Nickelodeon All Access Cruise. These special Nickelodeon-themed cruises will give guests exclusive access to a fun-filled, seven-day itinerary of Nickelodeon-themed entertainment all day, every day with the opportunity to meet the stars of iCarly and other Nickelodeon stars yet to be announced.
“Norwegian is proud to team up with Nickelodeon to give families an experience of a lifetime by putting them face-to-face with iCarly stars Jennette and Nathan on board our Nickelodeon All Access Cruises in 2011,” said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian’s chief executive officer. “This is the perfect family vacation with Nickelodeon activities and events that everyone can enjoy together including meet and greets with Jennette and Nathan, as well as Nickelodeon’s most popular characters and the chance for every family to get slimed.”
Norwegian and Nickelodeon have partnered to provide families with an once-in-a-lifetime cruise vacation that is all Nickelodeon, all over the ship, all week long. Exclusive Nickelodeon family programming featured on the two “Nickelodeon All Access” Cruises includes.
* Ultimate sliming experience offers a chance for the whole family to get slimed together.
* Meet & greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows including Jennette McCurdy on the Norwegian Jewel sailing; Nathan Kress and Jennette McCurdy on the Norwegian Epic sailing, and more stars yet to be announced.
* Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit series, including iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants.
* Meet & greets with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang and many more!
* Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events.
* Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise.
* And much more!
* Plus, families can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Freestyle CruisingÂ®.
The inaugural “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” on board Norwegian Jewel sets sail on February 20, 2011 (President’s Day week), with a round-trip seven-day itinerary from New York sailing to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island. Norwegian Epic’s “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” departs on July 24, 2011, from Barcelona on a seven-day Western Mediterranean cruise to Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain.
A “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” on board Norwegian Jewel is priced from $899 per person and from $1,124 per person on board Norwegian Epic. Prices are based on a family of four.
To book one of the only two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” in 2011, call Norwegian at (6425), visit www.ncl.com/nickallaccess, or contact a travel professional. Get the latest updates, play interactive games and connect with other families on the Nickelodeon All Access Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/nickallaccess.