LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2009 – Due to the overwhelming response to the introduction of its recent “Celebration” savings and shipboard credit promotions for Europe, luxury specialist Crystal Cruises is expanding the offers to its Amazon and South America itineraries later this year. On three Crystal Symphony voyages ranging from 13 to 15 days, guests can save up to $1,500 per couple, and customize their vacation with a $2,000 per couple All Inclusive – As You Wish spending credit. The Amazon cruises mark the first time Crystal has cruised that region since 2006.
“Since its recent introduction, luxury travelers have welcomed the exceptional value and freedom of choice that Crystal’s All Inclusive – As You Wish spending credit offers,” says Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales & marketing. “We’re not just including a few pre-determined amenities with our cruise fares. Besides the inherent value of a Crystal Cruise, guests can spend the bonus dollars on experiences that are meaningful to them.”
Crystal’s reduced Celebration Savings cruise fares commemorate its 15-year record as “Best Large-Ship Cruise Line,” voted by the readers of CondÃ© Nast Traveler. Per couple, the savings add up to $1,500 for penthouse accommodations, $1,000 for verandah staterooms and $750 for deluxe staterooms.
The line’s All Inclusive – As You Wish spending credit can be used toward:
- Any Crystal Adventure shore excursion,
- Any spa treatment,
- Any wine,
- Any cocktail,
- Any boutique or lifestyle photography purchase,
- Any gratuities,
- Any Vintage Room experience,
- And anything else on board except cruise deposits and Casino gaming.
Eligible cruises are:
- November 22, 2009 – From Miami to Grand Turk, Antigua, Barbados, Devil’s Island, Alter do ChÃ£o, Parintins and Manaus, Brazil, as well as cruising the Amazon River.
- December 5, 2009 – From Manaus to Boca de Valeria, SanterÃ©m, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo and Buenos Aires, as well as cruising the Amazon River.
- January 8, 2010 – From ValparaÃso to Coquimbo, Lima, Guayaquil, Cartagena, Colombia; Key West and Miami, plus daylight Panama Canal transit.
Reduced cruise fares begin at $3,615 per person, double occupancy. Celebration Savings fares vary per cruise and stateroom accommodations. For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the line’s website, crystalcruises.com.