Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) has launched a new Suites and Villas online resource for consumers and travel partners. From Garden and Courtyard Villas to Owner’s Suites, Penthouses and Suites, the site features an in-depth look at NCL’s high-end accommodations, which include the biggest, most luxurious, innovative suite complexes at sea.
On NCL’s Jewel-class ships – Norwegian Jewel, Pride of Hawaii, Norwegian Jade, Norwegian Pearl, and soon Norwegian Gem – the Courtyard Villas, Garden Villas, Owner’s and Deluxe Owner’s Suites located on the top two private decks comprise NCL’s exclusive “ship within a ship” complex. Here, guests can enjoy an exclusive private haven while still experiencing all the amenities, and Freestyle flexibility, of a big ship, including the opportunity to duck in and out of a Broadway show, bowl a few games or have dinner in one of 10 restaurants, among many other things.
The Suites and Villas online resource offers vibrant and colorful visuals, 360-degree tours of a sampling of the villas and suites, details on specific room features and VIP amenities, floor plans and more. The travel partners’ section also provides helpful sales tips and showcases a wealth of additional sales information – all in one convenient place.
“It’s important that consumers and travel partners alike understand the extensive and lavish array of suites and villas we offer on our fleet of innovative new ships,” said Andy Stuart, NCL’s executive vice president of sales, marketing and passenger services. “With this online showcase, we can do that in a visually appealing and information-packed way that gives a comprehensive picture of our suites and villas, making it easier for consumers to decide on their desired accommodations while allowing travel partners to determine the best fit for their clients’ needs.”
The consumer micro page can be found at www.nclsuitesandvillas.com and also linked from www.ncl.com. The travel partner version can be found on the Travel Partner-designated section of ncl.com. The easy-to-navigate consumer and travel partner resources feature detailed information such as:
- Garden Villas: These expansive villas are up to 5,750 square feet and offer a spacious living room, dining room and three separate bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Garden Villa guests also enjoy their own hot tub and steam room in their private garden with sundeck and butler and concierge service and access to the exclusive Courtyard Villa pool area;
- Courtyard Villas: Found exclusively on board NCL’s Jewel-class ships, these luxurious accommodations are up to 570 square feet and feature a living room complete with a sitting area. Courtyard Villa guests also enjoy a master bedroom and bath, a guest room with private bathroom, access to the private Courtyard Villa pool area complete with indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, fitness area and sundeck. Courtyard Villa guests also enjoy butler and concierge services;
- Deluxe Owner’s Suites and Owner’s Suites: These suites offer a master bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, and dining/living area, together with a large balcony accessible through the master bedroom. Deluxe Owner’s suites available exclusively on NCL’s Jewel-class ships enjoy access to the exclusive private courtyard area with pool, hot tub, fitness area, steam room and sundeck, and butler and concierge service add to the overall luxury experience;
- Penthouse Suites: Penthouse suites are stylish living and can be up to 574 square feet. They are complete with a queen size bed, separate living and dining area, a bathroom with separate or combination shower and bath tub, a large balcony, walk-in closet and butler and concierge services;
- Suites: Suites offer up to 375 square feet of luxury featuring a living area, private balcony, dining area, bedroom with queen-sized bed, private bath with tub and shower. Guests enjoy butler and concierge services.
NCL Corporation Ltd. is an innovative cruise company headquartered in Miami, Florida, with a fleet of 14 ships in service and under construction. The corporation oversees the operations of Norwegian Cruise Line, NCL America, and Orient Lines. The company recently took delivery of its newest ship, Norwegian Pearl, and is currently building Norwegian Gem for delivery in October of 2007. In addition, NCL plans to build up to three new third generation Freestyle Cruising ships for delivery between 2009 and 2011.
NCL is on target to have the youngest fleet in the industry by the end of 2007 with the introduction of Norwegian Gem, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy the flexibility of Freestyle Cruising on the newest, most contemporary ships at sea.
For high resolution, downloadable images, please log onto NCL’s website at www.ncl.com/pressroom. For further information on NCL Corporation, contact a travel agent or NCL in the U.S. and Canada at (800) 327-7030.