FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (FEBRUARY 4, 2009) â€“ Guests can get a close-up look at MSC Cruisesâ€™ new MSC Fantasia, thanks to a new virtual brochure now available online.
The 28-page brochure, available in both English and French at www.MSCCruisesUSA.com and www.MSCCruisesagent.com, provides guests and travel agents an easily accessible way to view what they can expect onboard MSC Fantasia, the largest ship built for a European ship owner. Christened in Naples on Dec. 18, 2008. the shipâ€™s virtual brochure details the shipâ€™s inaugural season, which features 7- and 11-night Mediterranean itineraries.
The launch of MSC Fantasia will mark the beginning of a new concept in cruise ships for MSC Cruises: MSC YACHT CLUB, a dedicated VIP area with 99 beautiful, spacious suites fitted out to the highest standards, special restricted-access areas and exclusive, personalized butler service and a concierge.
Other MSC Yacht Club exclusive features include:
- Priority boarding and check-in
- Complimentary dining and special menus at Lâ€™Etoile French restaurant
- Reserved VIP dining area in Il Cerchio Dâ€™Oro
- Direct private access to Aurea Spa, along with VIP rooms
- Daily English High Tea
- Top Sail Lounge, with its panoramic views
- VIP reserved area in Liquid Disco
- One Pool & Spa, with bar, Jacuzzis and pool with sky dome
- Private library
- Complimentary mini-bar in each suite
- Complimentary beverages (select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, espresso)
In addition to providing guests with a detailed look into the MSC Yacht Club and its many special amenities, the interactive brochure also allows guests to view the shipâ€™s expansive public areas, including the 16,000-square-foot Aurea Spa, the Aqua Park, childrenâ€™s play area (Il Polo Nord), optional dining experiences (including El Sombrero Tex-Mex restaurant and Lâ€™Etoile French restaurant), and the Teen Disco.
For more information about MSC Cruises and the arrival of MSC Fantasia, visit www.MSCCruisesUSA.com or a local travel professional.