FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (JUNE 30, 2008) â€“Guests who book a stateroom on select MSC Cruisesâ€™ Caribbean sailings by Aug. 31 are eligible to receive a shipboard credit of up to $200 per stateroom.
The amount of the shipboard credit will be determined by the type of stateroom:
- Interior stateroom — $25 shipboard credit per person (maximum $50 per stateroom)
- Oceanview — $50 shipboard credit per person (maximum $100 per stateroom)
- Balcony or Suite — $100 shipboard credit per person (maximum $200 per stateroom)
The shipboard credit offer is valid on the following sailings:
- MSC Liricaâ€™s 10-night Deep Caribbean itineraries, sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale on March 4, March 24 and April 13. Rates begin at $899 per person.
- MSC Orchestraâ€™s 7-night Western Caribbean itinerary, roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale March 7. Rates begin at $549 per person.
Cruise-only rates are per person, double occupancy. Plus, children under the age of 17 sail free on all sailings when sharing a stateroom with two full-fare-paying adults and guests need only place a deposit of $100 per person.
For more information about MSC Cruises and this special shipboard credit offer, visit www.msccruisesusa.com or a local travel professional.