Fort Lauderdale, FL, April 21: MSC Cruises is extending the deadline to book its popular â€œBalcony Blowoutâ€ rates savings on Mediterranean and Northern Europe sailings until May 31, 2009, giving guests more time to save up to 60 percent on their European cruise vacation. â€œBalcony Blowoutâ€ rates begin at $999 per person for a balcony stateroom on a 7-night cruise to some of Europe’s most exotic ports on some of the lineâ€™s elegant ships â€“ including two of the newest in the cruise industry.
The special rates are for new bookings made by May 31, 2009, while space is available, on select 7-night sailings of:
- MSC Poesia: Eastern Mediterranean roundtrip from Venice or Bari
- MSC Orchestra: Baltic or Norwegian Fjords roundtrip from Copenhagen; Western Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona or Genoa
- MSC Splendida (which debuts in July 2009): Western Mediterranean roundtrip from Barcelona, Genoa, Civitavecchia, or Marseille
- MSC Fantasia (which debuted in December 2008): Western Mediterranean roundtrip from Genoa, Barcelona, Naples or Marseille
- MSC Musica: Eastern Mediterranean roundtrip from Venice or Bari
Cruise-only rates are per person for a balcony, based on double occupancy (government fees and taxes for all guests are additional) and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. As on all sailings, children ages 17 and younger sail free when sharing a stateroom with two full-fare-paying adults. For more information about MSC Cruises, visit us online at www.MSCCruisesUSA.com or inquire with a local travel professional.