LOS ANGELES, November 16, 2009 â€“ Luxury specialist Crystal Cruises is offering more seven-day options than ever for 2010 European cruises. Six itineraries in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Baltic and British Isles allow travelers to enjoy the award-winning Crystal Experience and a wealth of intriguing ports in a shorter time than Crystalâ€™s more prevalent 11- and 12-day European cruises.
â€œThe seven-day European itineraries are a great way for guests with limited vacation time to enjoy a luxury getaway, and for new guests to sample the celebrated Crystal product,â€ says Bill Smith, senior vice president, sales and marketing. â€œThey also present an ideal opportunity to take a six-star vacation at a lower fare, plus the tremendous value added for 2010.â€
Crystalâ€™s European season runs from May through November, with seven-day voyages including:
* May 26, Mediterranean, Athens to Rome â€“ Mykonos, Rhodes and Santorini, Greece; Kusadasi, Turkey; and Sorrento, Italy
* June 14, British Isles, Roundtrip London â€“ Guernsey, Channel Islands; Dublin, Waterford and Belfast, Ireland; and Liverpool, England
* August 7, Scandinavia, Copenhagen to Stockholm â€“ Tallinn, Estonia; and St. Petersburg, Russia (double overnight)
* May 11, Mediterranean, Rome to Athens â€“ Sorrento and Sicily, Italy; Crete and Mykonos, Greece; and Kusadasi, Turkey
* May 18, Mediterranean, Athens to Venice â€“ Sanotrini and Corfu, Greece; Bodrum, Turkey; and Dubrovnik, Croatia
* June 18, Mediterranean, Athens to Venice â€“ Mykonos and Corfu, Greece; Split, Croatia; Kusadasi, Turkey
In addition to new 2-for-1 fares and $500 per person All Inclusive â€“ As You Wish shipboard credits for seven-day European voyages, the line also recently introduced complimentary roundtrip air transportation from more than 20 North American gateways â€“ even Business Class for penthouse guests. Fares for Crystal European seven-day voyages start at $3,680 per person, double occupancy.
With many combination options that donâ€™t repeat ports, seven-day voyages can be taken back-to-back with various cruises for longer vacations, and additional savings. Along with the shorter European voyages are a seven-day, roundtrip Miami, Caribbean cruise and three roundtrip Los Angeles, Mexican Riviera cruises. Two fall nine-day options in the Mediterranean are also available.
For more information or Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit crystalcruises.com.