Hundreds of Crystal Adventures Ashore Set for Crystal World Cruise
LOS ANGELES, May 17, 2010 â€“ Adventurous, culinary, cultural, aerial, natural, active and even musical, more than 300 shoreside endeavors â€“ with more than 75 brand new â€“ are now available for booking online with Crystal Cruisesâ€™ 2011 World Cruise.
Departing Los Angeles for London January 17, Crystalâ€™s full â€œGrand Exotic Expeditionâ€ is 110 days. Travelers can also experience the world-class enrichment, sophistication and luxury of Crystal Serenityâ€™s grandest voyage on 12- to 21-day segments traveling through South and West Africa, the South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia and India.
Along with wildlife encounters and opera evenings in Australia, cooking lessons in Mauritius and Myanmar, zip-lining in Singapore and New Zealand, safaris and spa retreats in South Africa, and an array of excursions in India, diverse experiences include:
* Darwin, Australia â€“ Cage dive with the massive crocs in Crocosaurus Cove (February 12 voyage, Sydney to Singapore);
* Colombo, Sri Lanka â€“ A four-night adventure including sunrise at the Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace, and more (March 15 voyage, Singapore to Mumbai);
* Cape Town, South Africa â€“ Private dinner hosted by an internationally acclaimed South African chef (March 29 voyage, Mumbai to Cape Town); and
* Dakar, Senegal â€“ An intimate Goree Island visit, World Heritage Site and heart of the African slave trade (April 17 voyage, Cape Town to London).
â€œEach World Cruise segment presents distinctly diverse Crystal Adventures,â€ says John Stoll, vice president, land and port operations. â€œThe breadth of options allows guests with most any interest to develop a personal connection with each destination and enrich oneâ€™s cultural experience.â€
World Cruise segments also depart on:
* January 17, Los Angeles to PapeÃ©te
* January 30, PapeÃ©te to Auckland
* February 28, Sydney to Singapore
Save Now, Save Later
Guests booking any World Cruise segment by September 30 can enjoy two-for-one fares plus 20% savings on virtually any 2011 or 2012 cruise.
With the Two-for-One promotion, per person, double occupancy segment fares range from $6,500 to $70,900, with up to $1,000 per person â€˜All Inclusive â€“ As You Wishâ€™ shipboard credits ($10,000 per couple for the full World Cruise) and complimentary air transportation from many North American gateways, or generous air credits.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.