LOS ANGELES, December 17, 2007 – From Antarctica to the Polar Ice Cap, in 2009 Crystal Cruises is venturing to all seven continents, circling the Pacific, and featuring new itineraries in South America, Europe and the Middle East for its ultra-luxurious Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. Sailing to 185 ports in 57 countries on 57 voyages, Crystal Cruises’ 2009 program focuses on more port intensive itineraries with overnight port stays on most cruises. Itineraries range from seven to 106 days, from the exotic to convenient North American departures.
Among the 2009 highlights:
- 106-day Pacific Circle Celebration World Cruise round-trip from Los Angeles, including the inaugural ports of Rangiroa, French Polynesia; Komodo, Indonesia; Napier, New Zealand; Sihanoukville, Cambodia; and Petropavlosk, Russia. Also featured is the 150th birthday of the Port of Yokohama and a return to Alaska.
- Return to cruising the Amazon for the first time since 2006.
- New fall cruise to Israel and Egypt.
- Dubai overnight stays on two cruises.
- European maiden calls to Kotor, Montenegro; Lipari, Italy; Patmos, Greece; Sinop, Turkey; Alesund, Norway and Kiel, Germany.
- Virtually all Mediterranean cruises feature overnight calls in cities including Barcelona, Istanbul, Monte Carlo, Venice and/or Sorrento.
- Two ships cruising Asia, including cruises in China/Japan, Southeast Asia and India with overnight stays in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka, Kobe, Bangkok, among many others.
- Baltic cruises of seven and 11 days with overnight calls in Copenhagen and Stockholm, plus double overnights in St. Petersburg.
- North Cape cruise to Spitsbergen and the Polar Ice Cap.
- British Isles cruise featuring the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh.
- Black Sea cruise with a new overnight stay in Odessa and maiden call in Turkey.
- Spring and fall Panama Canal cruises, Caribbean and Mexican Riviera departing from North American cities.
- Choice of exotic and tropical holiday voyages: South America and Antarctica or Caribbean.
- More than a dozen “career-friendly” voyages beginning or ending on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Reservations are open for Crystal’s first quarter of 2009. Pricing and reservations for the remainder of 2009 will be available in early 2008.
The Crystal Difference
Crystal Cruises enjoys a reputation for excellence, grounded in over a decade of prestigious accolades. The line was voted “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” by the readers of CondÃƒÂ© Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazines, respectively, for 11 and 12 consecutive years – the only cruise line, resort or hotel to have achieved such distinction. The luxury line’s spa was voted #1 in CondÃƒÂ© Nast Traveler’s recent poll, outscoring most resort spas.
For complete day-by-day itinerary information, visit the luxury line’s website at crystalcruises.com. For all reservations contact a professional travel agent or call 888-799-4625.