LOS ANGELES, July 10, 2007 – Luxury cruise specialist Crystal Cruises has announced its 2008 Value Collection sailings, allowing savvy travelers the opportunity to plan ahead and realize extraordinary savings of up to 52% off regular cruise fares aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.
Crystal’s 2008 Value Collection features 11 diverse sailings of 10 to 17 days through the Panama Canal, South America, the Mediterranean, Western Europe, Caribbean and a Trans-Pacific voyage from Los Angeles to Hong Kong.
“Value Collection sailings provide seasoned and first-time Crystal cruisers an opportunity to experience Crystal’s award-winning service, space, quality and choices at up to two-for-one savings,” says Bill Smith, Crystal’s senior vice president of sales and marketing. “Unlike last-minute travel deals, with our Value Collection, travelers can plan a 2008 Crystal vacation in advance and know the value is exceptionally compelling.”
Typically offered during shoulder seasons or on repositioning cruises, the Value Collection for 2008 reflects a sampling of closer-to-home to exotic voyages aboard each of the line’s luxury ships. A total of five are scheduled for Crystal Symphony and six for Crystal Serenity. The itineraries listed below offer savings of up to 50% except where noted.
- February 11, Miami to Los Angeles, 14 days. Fares from $3,145 – up to 52% savings (Crystal Symphony)
- November 10, Miami to Los Angeles, 13 days. Fares from $2,995
- December 1, Miami to Costa Rica, 11 days. Fares from $3,550 (Crystal Serenity)
- December 12, Costa Rica to Miami, 11 days. Fares from $3,550 (Crystal Serenity)
- May 7, London to Rome, 12 days. Fares from $4,595 (Crystal Serenity)
- May 25, Athens to London, 7 days. Fares from $3,995 (Crystal Symphony)
- October 18, Rome to Barcelona, 12 days. Fares from $4,445 (Crystal Serenity)
- October 30, Barcelona to Lisbon, 12 days. Fares from $4,445 (Crystal Serenity)
- December 7, Los Angeles to ValparaÃƒÂso, 15 days. Fares from $3,450 (Crystal Symphony)
- March 3, Los Angeles to Hong Kong, 17 days. Fares from $3,395 – up to 49% savings (Crystal Symphony)
- November 21, Lisbon to Miami, 10 days. Fares from $3,145 – up to 51% savings (Crystal Serenity)
Fares quoted are based on per person, double occupancy accommodations.
The Crystal Difference
Aboard the ultra-luxurious ships of Crystal Cruises, refined elegance meets casual simplicity. With an emphasis on innovative product differentiation, the renowned Crystal experience is distinguished by classic service, abundant space, extensive choices and quality, providing worldwide vacations that bridge the best of land and sea.
Crystal Cruises enjoys an unparalleled reputation for excellence, anchored in 11 consecutive years of “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” awards by the readers of Travel + Leisure and CondÃƒÂ© Nast Traveler magazines – the only cruise line, resort or hotel to have achieved such distinction.
For additional information, please contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the luxury line’s website at crystalcruises.com.