LOS ANGELES, August 20, 2007 – Citing earlier booking patterns, Crystal Cruises has published its 2008 Europe Crystal Collection brochure several months ahead of schedule. Released earlier than ever, the 57-page, full color catalogue details the 29 European itineraries to 84 ports and 30 countries aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity from late April through November 2008.
“Due to onboard booking incentives and the strong interest we’re experiencing in 2008, we accelerated production of our 2008 Europe Crystal Collection,” says Nitsa Lewis, Crystal’s vice president of marketing. “We want to provide guests with as much information and as many tools as possible to take advantage of early promotions. Savvy travelers know that booking early is the best way to get their preferred accommodations, and booking Europe at U.S. dollar prices offers greater value.”
The brochure illustrates the “Crystal Experience” with new photography and 110 bullet points highlighting the luxury line’s distinctive dining, space, entertainment and enrichment. Featuring 19 cruises in the Mediterranean, eight in Northern European and two Trans-Atlantics, the 2008 Europe Crystal Collection compendium outlines each cruise with easy-to-read maps, day-by-day itineraries, cruise fares, special values, themes, Crystal VisionsÃ‚Â® Enrichment programming and a summary of optional Crystal Adventure shore excursions. The brochure also provides deck plans and information on Crystal Cruises’ expanded European pre- and post-cruise hotel options.
Cruise highlights include:
- Seven new ports of call highlighted with a special footnote, including Sarande, Albania; Valencia, Spain; and Olden, Norway
- Eleven theme cruises, each identified with a special footnote, featuring a new Arts & Antiquities and new Classical Music theme
- Former White House Press Secretary Marlin Fitzwater highlighted as the celebrity guest lecturer on Crystal Serenity’s July 7 voyage from Venice to Athens
- Five cruises that provide Value Collection savings opportunities of up to 51% off
- Crystal AdventuresÃ‚Â® shore excursions that offer, among others, a volcano and glacier flightseeing adventure in Reykjavik, Iceland; a master class for instruction on how to paint a piece of porcelain at the Imperial Porcelain Factory in St. Petersburg; or a three-island yacht cruise in Dubrovnik
Most itineraries feature shipboard overnight stays in some of Europe’s most fascinating cities such as Monte Carlo, Bordeaux, Sorrento, Venice, Istanbul, Athens, Barcelona, Lisbon, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Edinburgh.
The Crystal Difference
Aboard the ultra-luxurious ships of Crystal Cruises, refined elegance meets casual simplicity. With an emphasis on innovative product differentiation, the renowned Crystal experience is distinguished by classic service, abundant space, extensive choices and quality, providing worldwide vacations that bridge the best of land and sea.
Crystal Cruises enjoys an unparalleled reputation for excellence, anchored in 12 consecutive years of “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” awards by the readers of Travel + Leisure and CondÃƒÂ© Nast Traveler magazines – the only cruise line, resort or hotel to have achieved such distinction.
For a brochure, please contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the luxury line’s website at crystalcruises.com.