LOS ANGELES, June 4: Crystal Cruises announced record bookings for the week ending June 2 – the highest booking week since the luxury line expanded its “All Inclusive-As You Wish” program. The number of guests booking and revenue was more than 100% higher than the average weekly totals since the beginning of 2009. The surge of interest has been strong for both close-in cruises and those more than a year out, including notable increases for summer cruises aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity in the Baltic and Mediterranean, fall cruises in New England/Canada and Europe, and winter South America.
“It’s very positive to see such a strong response to Crystal’s promotions,” said Gregg Michel, president of Crystal Cruises. “Guest satisfaction has been very high and the travel agent community has been very supportive of our programs. Luxury travelers appreciate enriching experiences, abundant choices, consistency of reputation, and extraordinary value.”
In the past two weeks, Crystal has hosted its top producing travel agents at a festive Awards Gala, launched its elegant new website, and has enjoyed tremendous response to its promotions:
- All Inclusive-As You Wish promotion offers up to $1,000 per person spending credit allows guests to customize their cruise experience on nearly every 2009 and 2010 itinerary (and even $5,000 per person for the World Cruise);
- Celebration Savings and 20th Anniversary Fares extend up to $1,500 savings per person on most 2009 and 2010 Mediterranean and Baltic itineraries and Crystal Symphony South America voyages;
- Crystal Family Memories promises a free berth and a host of bonus perks and credits for families;
- Birthday Bonus: Book your 2010 birthday cruise by Dec 31, 2009 and save 50% on a future Crystal cruise taken before your next birthday; and
- Crystal Assurance Plan provides enduring value that has resonated with
“Guests have been particularly reassured by the fare protection of our CAP program,” adds Michel. “If someone books a 2009 or 2010 Crystal cruise and the fare for that stateroom category is later reduced, the guest will be protected at the reduced fare. It’s a respectful way to treat your valued clientele.”
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the line’s newly redesigned website, www.crystalcruises.com.