South American World Cruise Sailing Expands Travelers’ Horizons
LOS ANGELES, September 17, 2012 – For inquisitive travelers, even one “segment” of a Crystal Cruises’ World Cruise can be a voyage of learning and self-discovery. While this winter’s 74-day World Cruise aboard the ultra-luxe Crystal Serenity treats guests to literally hundreds of hours of expert instruction, one need only sail on a single leg — such as the February 2, 24-day segment from Lima to Buenos Aires — to enjoy dozens of stimulating classes, hands-on lessons and interactive workshops in everything from golf to global affairs, from Pilates to painting, from memoir writing to magic.
From Lima, Crystal’s “Southern Fjord Exploration” offers almost a hundred shore-side excursion choices and an expanded – and complimentary – onboard “Creative Learning Institute” curriculum. Guests can try something new, pursue their passions, and, at lively “Ocean Views” discussion panels, engage with some of the world’s leading current affairs specialists. During the journey, Crystal travelers can learn:
- How to tango, from pro dance instructors, and enjoy it firsthand in its Buenos Aires birthplace;
- How to make a movie of the breathtaking Chilean fjords with an iPad, through USC’s School of Cinematic Arts’ Digital Filmmaking classes;
- How to cook a traditional Peruvian meal at a Lima culinary school;
- How to perform magic tricks from the “Magic Castle at Sea” master magicians;
- How to connect via Partner Yoga, or explore inward in other tailored yoga sessions, including Men’s Yoga;
- How to paint the dramatic landscapes of Patagonia at watercolor lessons;
- How to strengthen your core with Pilates Reformer classes;
- How to appreciate Chilean wine through visits to Chile’s Napa-like Casablanca Valley;
- How to perfect your swing in PGA pro-led golf clinics;
- How to improve computer skills through Crystal’s own Computer University@Sea;
- How to play the keyboard, thanks to Yamaha’s Passport to Music program;
- How to tread lightly in Antarctica, with a choice of two excursions to the remote continent;
- How to tell your story during reflective memoir-writing workshops.
Crystal’s new South American voyage takes guests to Montevideo, Uruguay, two ports in Peru, five ports in Chile, and three ports in Argentina; cruises through some of the most dramatic Chilean Fjords and Cape Horn; and offers optional visits to Antarctica.
Until October 31, with $600 per person Book Now savings, all-inclusive 24-day Book Now fares start at $12,760/person.
Crystal’s passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.