LOS ANGELES, October 14, 2008 – As savvy travelers continue to seek secure return on their investments, Crystal Cruises is introducing a collection of incentives to support its commitment to its guests’ satisfaction. In combination with its existing price guarantee, the line is reducing cruise fare deposits and cancellation periods.
“Crystal is pairing its consistent delivery of incomparable vacation experiences with a program that showcases just how secure an investment the Crystal Experience is,” said Bill Smith, senior vice president of sales and marketing. “Luxury cruisers recognize the value of selecting a line whose performance is tried-and-true, to ensure they’re getting the best from the best.”
Guarantees and booking and savings incentives include:
- Price Guarantee – Crystal will continue to protect guests by giving them the best applicable fare offered by Crystal Cruises even after they’ve booked;
- Cruise Deposit – Reduced cruise deposit from 10% to 5% for all 2009 itineraries except the Full World Cruise;
- Cancellation Period Reduction – Formerly a 75 day restriction, guests can now cancel their cruise up to 45 days prior to sailing without penalty;
- Extended Options – Guests now have an increased period from three to seven days before a deposit is required;
- 2010 World Cruise Deposit Reduction – Deposits for the 2010 World Cruise have been reduced from 20% to $1,000 or $1,500, depending on stateroom selected;
The Crystal Difference
Aboard the ultra-luxurious Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, refined elegance meets casual simplicity. With an emphasis on innovative product differentiation, the renowned Crystal experience is distinguished by classic service, abundant space, extensive choices and superior quality, providing worldwide vacations of seven to 100+ days that bridge the best of land and sea. Grounded in more than a decade of accolades, Crystal has been voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure and CondÃ© Nast Traveler more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the luxury line’s website, crystalcruises.com.