LOS ANGELES, June 17, 2008 – Crystal Cruises, winner of the industry’s most distinguished awards, has announced its 2009 Value Collection sailings, allowing savvy luxury travelers the opportunity to plan ahead and realize extraordinary savings of up to 50% off regular cruise fares aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.
With the launch of each new year’s itineraries and fares, the ultra-luxury line identifies cruises that can benefit from pricing incentives in all stateroom categories. While typically offered on shoulder season dates and repositioning cruises, for 2009, Crystal is expanding its Value Collection to more than a dozen sailings of seven to 17 days through the Panama Canal, South America, the Mediterranean, Western Europe, New England and Canada, Caribbean and the Amazon, as well as Atlantic and Pacific Ocean crossings.
“With Value Collection, travelers can enjoy Crystal’s superb service and luxurious amenities at significant savings,” says Bill Smith, Crystal’s senior vice president of sales and marketing. “This offers a great opportunity to experience Crystal Cruises and understand why we’ve been voted World’s Best by travelers more than any other cruise line, hotel or resort.”
Itineraries offering savings of up to 50% in 2009 are:
- February 16, Miami to Los Angeles, 14 days. From $3,595 on Crystal Symphony.
- May 7, Los Angeles to Miami, 16 days. From $4,995 on Crystal Serenity.
- November 22, Round-trip Miami, 7 days. From $2,480 on Crystal Serenity.
- November 22, Miami to Manaus, 13 days. From $3,990 on Crystal Symphony.
- November 29, Miami to Caldera, 11 days. From $3,775 on Crystal Serenity.
- December 10, Caldera to Miami, 11 days. From $3,775 on Crystal Serenity.
- June 2, Lisbon to Venice, 12 days. From $5,070 on Crystal Serenity.
- June 7, Rome to London, 12 days. From $4,360 on Crystal Symphony.
- October 1, Boston to MontrÃ©al, 7 days. From $2,575 on Crystal Symphony.
- October 30, MontrÃ©al to New York, 11 days. From $3,835 on Crystal Symphony.
- March 9, Los Angeles to Hong Kong, 17 days. From $3,690 on Crystal Symphony.
- May 23, Miami to Lisbon, 10 days. From $3,540 on Crystal Serenity.
- November 12, Lisbon to Miami, 10 days. From $3,540 on Crystal Serenity.
Fares quoted are based on per person, double occupancy accommodations. For additional information and Crystal reservations, please contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the luxury line’s website at crystalcruises.com.