LOS ANGELES, April 7, 2009 – To celebrate its 20 years as a leader in luxury cruising, Crystal Cruises is launching its 2010 fares with its most dramatic and compelling promotional savings ever. Crystal’s gifts to guests offer special anniversary pricing in advance of the vacation, spending credits during the cruise, and birthday programs for big savings in the future.
Guests sailing in 2010 will enjoy:
- “All Inclusive – As You Wish” shipboard credits on every individual voyage in 2010. Most cruises offer $2,000 per couple, all the way up to $10,000 per couple for the full World Cruise;
- 20th Anniversary Fares with up to $3,000 per couple savings on all Mediterranean and Northern Europe voyages booked by December 31, 2009;
- Birthday Bonus! Book your 2010 birthday cruise by December 31, 2009 and save 50% on a future Crystal cruise taken before your next birthday;
- 20th Anniversary events and activities on every 2010 cruise;
- Exclusive events added to four special sailings: the 20th Anniversary President’s cruise, the Crystal Society (repeat guest) Reunion cruise, and the cruises aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity that occur during July 20, 2010, which commemorates the anniversary of Crystal’s first ship christening;
- Crystal Family Memories program offers a free cruise incentive to celebrate one’s own anniversary, birthday or reunion with friends and family;
- Value Collection Fares, Crystal Society Savings and Early Full Payment Savings!
“The sheer amount of fares savings, plus the scope of applicable voyages – even during prime seasons – plus a spending credit on every sailing, makes this the most significant collection of savings we’ve ever offered,” says Gregg Michel, Crystal’s president. “Our All Inclusive – As You Wish spending credit on every cruise is the ultimate luxury anniversary gift- to have what you want, when you want. Our guests have the freedom to choose whatever is meaningful to them, from soothing spa treatments to boutique shore excursions to rare wine vintages.”
Sailing to 174 ports in 70 countries on 62 voyages, Crystal Cruises’ 2010 program will feature a continued emphasis on distinctive destinations and port intensive itineraries including many overnight calls. New offerings include maiden calls in Iran, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia on the World Cruise to new North American cruises to the Sea of Cortez and Hawaii. While most voyages are 11-13 days in length, Crystal has set 15 cruises at 10 days or fewer. Several combination cruises sail from 15 to 115 days without ever repeating a port.
Crystal’s 2010 cruise fares begin at $2,165 per person, double occupancy. For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent or call 888-799-4625. Visit the line’s website, crystalcruises.com.