MIAMI, April 25 — Travelers wishing to spend next winter in the sunny Caribbean can trade their parkas for pina coladas and snow shovels for snorkels, with Celebrity Cruises’ latest slate of 2008 and 2009 cruises, which open for sale today.
- Holiday sailings for Celebrity Century include a five-night Western Caribbean itinerary roundtrip from Miami on December 24, 2008, with stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, and George Town, Grand Cayman, and on December 29 out of Miami, another five-night sailing that will call on Key West and George Town. Celebrity Century will sail alternating four-night and two different five- night Western Caribbean voyages roundtrip from Miami from December 2008 through April 2009.
- Celebrity Constellation will sail an 11-night Bermuda and Caribbean cruise on October 30, 2008, from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The first stop is an overnight stay in Kings Wharf, Bermuda, before the ship continues on to Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Oranjestad, Aruba; and Labadee, Haiti.
- Celebrity Constellation will sail a series of alternating 10- and 11-night “Ultimate Caribbean” itineraries roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale from November 2008 through March 2009. Stops on the 10-night voyages are Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; and Philipsburg. On the 11-night sailings, Celebrity Constellation will visit varying ports that include George Town; Oranjestad; Cartagena, Colombia; Cristobal Pier, Panama; Cozumel, Mexico; and Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.
- Celebrity Galaxy will sail 10- and 11-night Southern Caribbean cruises roundtrip out of San Juan, Puerto Rico, from December 2008 through April 2009. Stops on the 10-night voyages include Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Philipsburg; Castries; Bridgetown; St. George’s, Grenada; Willemstad, Curacao; and Oranjestad. On the 11-night sailings, Celebrity Galaxy will stop at Oranjestad; Willemstad; St. George’s; Bridgetown; Castries; Roseau, Dominica; Basseterre; and Tortola.
- From December 2008 through April 2009, Celebrity Summit will sail seven- night Southern Caribbean voyages roundtrip from San Juan, stopping in Philipsburg; Roseau; St. George’s; Kralendijk, Bonaire; and Oranjestad.
Celebrity Cruises offers comfortably sophisticated, upscale cruise experiences with highly personalized service, exceptional dining, and extraordinary attention to detail. Celebrity sails in Alaska, Antarctica, Bermuda, California, Caribbean, Europe, Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera, Panama Canal and South America, and will begin sailing in Australia and New Zealand this year. The line also offers unique land-tour vacations in Alaska, Canada, Europe and Australia through its cruisetour affiliate. Celebrity’s current fleet will be joined by Celebrity Journey and Celebrity Quest this year, Celebrity Solstice in 2008, Celebrity Equinox in 2009, and Celebrity Eclipse in 2010. For more information, call your travel agent, dial 1-800-437-3111 or visit www.celebritycruises.com.