LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2010 â€“ Luxury specialist Crystal Cruises is adding valuable incentives for its 2011 World Cruise. A new Save Now, Save Later promotion invites travelers to book the 110-day World Cruise â€“ or any of its seven segments â€“ by April 30, 2010 and enjoy two-for-one fares and value-added bonuses, plus save 20% on virtually any 2011 or 2012 cruise. Additionally, World Cruise fares are as much as 20% lower than 2010, depending on category and itinerary.
Visiting 44 ports in 25 countries, Crystal Serenityâ€™s â€œGrand Exotic Expeditionâ€ sails from Los Angeles to London January 17, 2011 and includes:
* 2-for-1 World Cruise fares if booked by April 30, 2010;
* Free air transportation on all segments;
* Up to $10,000 per couple â€˜All-Inclusive. As You Wishâ€™ spending credits for the Full World Cruise, up to $2,000 per couple for segments;
* Up to $20,000 savings per couple for Crystal Society members (past Crystal guests); or up to $8,000 savings per couple for new-to-Crystal guests;
* Additional 2.5% savings for guests paying in full 180 days out; and
* Onboard booking savings for guests booking their next cruise on board
â€œThe Save Now, Save Later promotion provides a compelling opportunity to enjoy what connoisseurs consider the ultimate vacation â€“ a Crystal Cruises World Cruise,â€ says Bill Smith, Crystalâ€™s senior vice president, sales and marketing. â€œEach segment of the World Cruise features unforgettable destinations, stimulating activities enriched with notable speakers, classes, special shore-side excursions, events, and the warmth and seamless luxury of the most consistently rated #1 cruise ship in the world.â€
Available in seven segments from 12 to 21 days, the 2011 World Cruise includes many overnight port stays in its journey around the world. Guests booking any of the segments will save 20% on any 2011 or 2012 voyage (except December holiday cruises or 2011 World Cruise). The second 2011 or 2012 cruise must be booked by May 27, 2011.
With two-for-one promotions, per person, double occupancy fares for World Cruise segments start at $6,500; full World Cruise fares start at $53,240, including free round-trip air transportation from numerous North American gateways.
For more information or Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.